It is the inspired mission of Batesville Christian Counseling Center to glorify God and to be active in the charge He has given to the New Testament church. We exist because the churches of our communities are often unable, in financial or staff terms, to meet the needs of those experiencing psychological, emotional, family, and marital stress; specifically, most churches are unable to provide ongoing professional counseling help. We believe that God would have the church provide for these needs within the context of a Christian organization dedicated to and accountable to the mission and ministry of the local churches. We are striving to meet these needs in ways which support and assist the churches of our community and are, at the same time, both biblically and professionally responsible.
We seek to minister in the following ways:
1. By providing professional counseling, rooted in biblical truth and ethics, to the individuals and families of both the Christian community and the greater local community;
2. By developing and offering counseling services within the local church setting which are both preventive and strengthening to the individuals, the families, and the churches of our local communities;
3. By supporting and being accountable to the pastors of our local churches and maintaining regular contact with those who make up our referral base and make use of our ministry;
4. By being available as a resource to pastors and Christian lay-workers, providing input and guidance as they are dealing with the many counseling situations, which occur within the context of local church ministry;
5. By providing professional learning programs for those who are called by God to enter into this or similar ministries a greater professional community (medical, legal, and mental health) and to the community at large
We uphold a biblical view of Christianity and seek to integrate the best that the science of psychology and the church has to offer with scriptural truths. We believe that there is no discrepancy between psychological truth and biblical truth.
Batesville Christian Counseling Center. © 2010 - 2018
All Rights Reserved. Site Design by Keep It Simple
Alabama • Alaska • Arizona • Arkansas • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • District of Columbia • Florida • Georgia • Idaho • Illinois • Indiana • Iowa • Kansas • Kentucky • Louisiana • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Michigan • Minnesota • Mississippi • Missouri • Montana • Nebraska • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • North Carolina • North Dakota • Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • South Carolina • South Dakota • Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Vermont • Virginia • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin • Wyoming